Oct 22, 2010

NFL Week 7

I think this is going to be a good week for my picks. Last week I suffered my first losing week and after tasting defeat, I’m inspired to get back out there and win. In the spirit of the upcoming NBA season (preview coming Monday) I’m doing this weeks edition D’Antoni style…7 words or less. Let’s get ‘em you Mozgovs!

First the NLCS

How about that Cody Ross?


Picks (Lines as of 10/22)


Steelers (-3) over DOLPHINS

Good game, Steelers got the juice now.

FALCONS (-3.5) over Bengals

Cincy’s struggling and can’t stop the run.

Jaguars (+9) over Chiefs

Too many points for not bad Jaguars.

TITANS (-3) over Eagles

Kolb’s gotta prove he can do it again.

Redskins (+3) over BEARS

Hate the Bears for losing to Seattle.

Browns (+13) over SAINTS

McCoy didn’t look bad against Steelers.

RAVENS (-13) over Bills

This Bills team is historically awful.

49ers (-3) over PANTHERS

Not buying niners yet, Panthers stink though.

Rams (+3) over BUCS

Everyday they’re hustling, Bradford’s the real deal.

SEAHAWKS (-6) over Cardinals

‘Hawks at home are like college team.

Patriots (+3) over Chargers

Still waiting for Chargers to start season.

Raiders (+8.5) over BRONCOS

Here you go Nnamdi, Raiders D covers.

Vikings (+2.5) over PACKERS

Big game for Favre, so AD will beast.

Giants (+3) over COWBOYS

How are the ‘Boys favorites, gimme a break.

Last Week: 5-8-1 (Thank God basketball’s coming back and I can talk about a sport I know something about)

No comments: